The Christian community created at Immaculate Conception School offers students the necessary tools to learn, grow and thrive. Our dedicated faculty provides solid academics, a variety of classroom and extracurricular activities and programs, family activities and, of course, religious education. The lessons of faith, values, family and community are designed to stay with children for a lifetime. With all these positive influences surrounding students at Immaculate Conception School, it’s no wonder that success truly does begin here!
The following criteria are used by the principal in evaluating Admissions Applications for acceptance into Immaculate Conception (I.C.) School:
- Siblings of families currently enrolled and attending I.C. School
- Active Parishioners of Immaculate Conception Church and intend on keeping their child/children enrolled at I.C. School through 6th Grade.
- Order in which completed applications and full deposits are received.
- Priority will be given to 5 Day/Full Day Pre-K applicants and then availability based for all Pre-K 3 and Pre-K 4 programs.
At the time of registration, copies of the following information are required:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Record of Immunizations and School Physical Exam
- Dental Record, requested
- Lead Screening assessment results (if entering a Pre-K program)
5 Full Days* (Monday-Friday)
5 Half Days* for Pre-K 3 (Monday-Friday)
3 Full Days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
3 Half Days for Pre-K 3 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
2 Full Days (Tuesday and Thursday)
2 Half Days for Pre-K 3 (Tuesday and Thursday)
*Half Day is 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and only open to Pre-K 3;
Full Day is 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM and open to Pre-K 4 and Pre-K 3
Single Child Catholic School Rate